Case I am sad about this no pass business. I swear we ran into this prob last Summer. Then you guys had to pay and Caleb probs wanted to kill us all because he paid full price and got there just as soon as we wanted to leave. I still feel bad about that. But he was a good date later that night when we ditched you and Josh and went back ourselves for several times on Space Mountain.
1 comment:
Case I am sad about this no pass business. I swear we ran into this prob last Summer. Then you guys had to pay and Caleb probs wanted to kill us all because he paid full price and got there just as soon as we wanted to leave. I still feel bad about that. But he was a good date later that night when we ditched you and Josh and went back ourselves for several times on Space Mountain.
Post a Comment